Joseph Quinn, M.S., P.E.
Principal Materials Consultant
935 Main St. Suite 106 Los Angeles, CA 90245
About the Expert
Joseph Quinn, MS, PE, is a Forensic Metallurgist and Metallurgical Engineering consultant. Mr. Quinn is a Registered Professional Engineer in 5 states and has provided over 1,000 Failure Analysis investigations on metallic and non-metallic (glass, plastic, rubber, and composite) materials or products. Mr. Quinn provides metallurgical and materials consultation, expert witness testimony, and forensic failure analysis for civil litigation (with retention by defendants and plaintiffs), insurance claims, and industrial failures. He has received awards in the International Metallographic Contest and has conducted numerous presentations on metallurgical engineering and failure analysis subjects at universities, ASM meetings, and industry events.
Areas of Expertise
- Failure Analysis
- Awarded Outstanding Graduate
- Named to Presidents List
- Graduated with Distinction
- High Honors
- Registered Professional Engineer in Metallurgical Engineering in 5 states: CA No. MT 1979; PA No. PE 086253; UT No. 10457107-2202; NV No. 024957; AZ No. 65452
- Awards in the International Metallographic Contest
- CV for Joseph Quinn, M.S., P.E.
Click to download the general CV for Joseph Quinn, M.S., P.E.
Listed in the Following States
Joseph Quinn, M.S., P.E. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).