James J. Connors & Associates, LLC
P.O. Box 1190 Fairhope, AL 36533
About the Expert
Dr. James J. Connors is a licensed geoscientist specializing in groundwater and surface-water hydrology. He has more than 35 years’ experience with award-winning bodies of work in both academia and the private sector. Dr. Connors has worked extensively with law firms, industry, governmental bodies, and private citizens across the nation, and taught university-level hydrology, hydrogeology, geology, and geophysics. Currently, he focuses on providing expert witness and consulting services in legal cases that involve environmental contaminant fate and transport, stormwater runoff and flooding, sediment erosion and transport/deposition, and various aspects of water resources and water supply. Please feel free to contact him to discuss your case or project.
Areas of Expertise
- Hydrology (Water Issues)
- B.S. in Geology, University of South Alabama, 1983; M.S. in Geology, University of Alabama, 1990; Ph.D. in Marine Sciences, University of South Alabama, 2007
- Professional Geologist, Alabama; Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Inspector, Florida; Professional Geoscientist, Louisiana; Registered Professional Geologist, Mississippi; Professional Geologist, New York; Professional Geoscientist, Texas
- American Geophysical Union (Member); Geological Society of America (Member); Houston Geological Society (Member); Sigma Gamma Epsilon National Honor Society for the Earth Sciences (Life Member); Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society (Member and Past Chapter President); Southwest Alabama Geological Society (Past President)
- Named one of the 50 Outstanding Faculty Members in the history of the University of South Alabama, 2013; Chang Endowed Award for Humanitarian Service, University of South Alabama, 2013; Principal Emeritus, Eco-Systems, Inc., 2013; Three Mortar Board âTop Profâť Awards, University of South Alabama, 2011 and 2012; President, Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society, University of South Alabama Chapter, 2011-13; Outstanding Service Award, University of South Alabama, 2011; Faculty Senate President, University of South Alabama, 2010-11; Two Faculty Member of the Year Awards, University of South Alabama Student Government Assoc., 2009 and 2010; Sigma Xi Scientific Research Honor Society, 2009; President, Southwest Alabama Geological Society, 2007-09; Teaching Excellence Award, University of South Alabama, 2007; Most Outstanding Young Professional Award, Woodward-Clyde Consultants, 1992; Sigma Gamma Epsilon National Honor Society for the Earth Sciences, 1983
- Dr. James J. Connors, P.G.
CV of Dr. James J. Connors, P.G., Expert in Surface and Subsurface Hydrology, Groundwater, Stormwater
Listed in the Following States
James J. Connors & Associates, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).