John D. Foubert Phd. LLC
192 Wyndchase Drive Jackson, TN 38305
About the Expert
University Dean and former Endowed Professor providing experienced expert witness services specializing in sexual violence (prevention, impact, PTSD, victimology, fraternities, military, all-male groups), Title IX, the effects of pornography use, and college student housing. Experienced with depositions, document review, and report writing. Author of 7 books about sexual violence, 2 about campus housing, 1 about the harms of pornography. 25 years of experience as college administrator and Professor. Founder of national rape prevention nonprofit. Published 45+ peer reviewed articles about topics including sexual violence in college, rape in the military, fraternities, rape trauma, bystander intervention, campus housing, and the harms of pornography. Testified before Congress, consulted by The White House, The Pentagon, and all 4 branches of the military. Adept at explaining complex research and statistics. Travels nationwide. Sample redacted report available. Check out Dr. Foubert CV below For TV Appearances, see https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT1bl8B-RBtRtdISGQbepex-11SDHjURw
Areas of Expertise
- PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- School and Education
- Sexual Offenses
Interview on C-SPAN's Washington Journal
- Ph.D., College Student Personnel Administration, University of Maryland at College Park
- M.A. General Psychology, University of Richmond
- B.A. Psychology and Sociology, The College of William and Mary in Virginia
- Published 7 books on rape prevention, 2 on college student housing, and 1 on the harms of pornography.
- Published 45+ peer reviewed journal articles on sexual violence in college, rape in the military, fraternities, rape trauma, bystander intervention, campus housing, and the harms of pornography.
- Civilian Equivalent of a 1 Star General. Serves at Highly Qualified Expert for Rape Prevention for the U.S. Army.
- Academic career includes faculty positions at the College of William and Mary and Oklahoma State University. Administrative career includes posts at the University of Virginia, University of Maryland, and University of Richmond.
- John D. Foubert Vita
This is the vita for John D. Foubert.
Listed in the Following States
John D. Foubert Phd. LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States.