Brian H. Kleiner, Ph.D.
551 Santa Barbara Avenue Fullerton, CA 92835
About the Expert
Dr. Kleiner is a Professor of Human Resource Management from a prestigious California University. He has over 500 publications, and has received many honors for the quality of these publications. A former human resource manager at Ford Motor Company, Dr. Kleiner has provided consulting services to over 100 business and government clients and has trained thousands of employees. Additionally, he has given trial or arbitration testimony in over 70 cases for both plaintiffs and defense.
Areas of Expertise
- Disability Discrimination, Work Place
- Employment and Human Resources
- Sexual Harassment / Discrimination
- Ph.D. in Management, U.C.L.A.
- Master of Business Administration, U.C.L.A.
- B.S. in Business Administration, Drexel
- Society For Human Resource Management
- Have published over 500 articles in a wide variety of academic and professional journals and books. These include the following:
- New developments concerning age discrimination in the workplace. Co-authored. Franklin Business & Law Review Journal, March 15, 2011.
- Effectively preventing employment discrimination and harassment. Co-authored. Conflict Resolution & Negotiation Journal, March 15, 2011.
- Workplace reduction guidelines. Co-authored. Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Management, 3/e. Street, M.D. and Street. V. L. (eds.) Dubuque, IA: McGraw-Hills, 2009.
- How to write excellent human resource policies. Co-authored. Nonprofit World, 2006, 24 (5), 22-23.
- Analyzing jobs to determine exempt or non-exempt status. Co-authored. Equal Opportunities International, 2005, 24 (5/6) 93-100.
- How to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Co-authored. Equal Opportunities International, 2005, 24 (5/6) 86-92.
- New developments concerning age discrimination in the workplace. Co-authored. Equal Opportunities International 2005, 24 (5/6) 15-23.
- New developments concerning pregnancy discrimination in the workplace. Co-authored. Equal Opportunities International 2005, 24 (5/6) 1-14.
- How to distinguish between independent contractors and employees. Co-authored. Management Research News, 2005, 28 (2/3), 136-149.
- When its time to say good-by: How to discharge workers without legal hassles. Co-authored. Nonprofit World, 2005, 23 (2), 12-14.
- More publications in Bio
Listed in the Following States
Brian H. Kleiner, Ph.D. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).