Webster Engineering LLC
1356 East Friess Lake Drive Hubertus, WI 53033
About the Expert
Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer in Wisconsin, Board Certified Forensic Engineer, 30 years of experience in custom industrial machine design, conveyors, material handling equipment, material lifts and elevators, shopping cart conveyors, Computer aided analysis, FEA, dynamic analysis and simulation. Member, ASME Board on Safety Codes and Standards.
Areas of Expertise
- Machinery & Industrial Equipment
- Materials Handling
- Products Liability
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer in Wisconsin
- Board Certified Forensic Engineer through the National Academy of Forensic Engineers
- Extensive Training and Experience in Computer Aided Analysis of Engineering Systems Including Finite Element Analysis, Dynamic System Analysis, and Microprocessors.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- National Academy of Forensic Engineers (NAFE)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Two Time Recipient of the Governors New Product Development Award (Wisconsin)
Listed in the Following States
Webster Engineering LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).