P.O. Box 2265 La Jolla, CA 920382265
About the Expert
ConstructionTech.US provides over 30 years of architectural design, construction and forensic investigation experience, specializing in commercial and institutional buildings. Services include visual inspection, intrusive testing, construction issue analysis, defect reports, repair recommendations, cost allocation and construction expert services.
Areas of Expertise
- Construction Claims
- Master of Architecture, University of Oregon, 1984.
- Bachelor of Arts: Literature, Minor: Architecture, Revelle College, UC San Diego, 1980.
- Mold Remediation Certification, Environmental Testing & Technology, 2000.
- Home Improvement Certification, California Contractors State License Board, 1997.
- Environmental Control Systems Teaching Fellowship, University of Oregon, 1983-84.
- Solar Energy Center, Eugene, Oregon, Director, 1982-84
- Mediator Credential, National Conflict Resolution Center, 2001.
- Construction Defect Mediation, Straus Institute for ADR, Pepperdine School of Law, 2001.
- Legal Process for Construction Industry, Institute of Conflict Management, 2000.
- Construction Mediation Certification, Institute of Conflict Management, 1999.
- Construction Arbitration Certification, Institute of Conflict Management, 1999.
- Dispute Review Board Chairing, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, 2003.
- Dispute Review Board Administration, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation, 2003.
- Construction Dispute Review Board Certification, Institute of Conflict Management, 1999.
- California Architect, #C19305, licensed since 1988.
- California General Contractor, #B735426, licensed since 1997.
- Washington Architect, #7639, licensed since 1999.
- Arizona Architect, #37128, licensed since 2002.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certificate #72812, since 2011.
- Oregon Architect, #6177, licensed since 2012.
- Nevada Architect, #7029, licensed since 2013.
- American Institute of Architects, member since 1984.
- Forensic Expert Witness Association, member, 2008-10 Board Member, 2009-10 Secretary
- Forensic Expert Witness Association, San Diego Chapter, member, 2008-10 Vice President
- Forensic Consultants Association, member
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA), member 2009-10.
- Building Industry Association, Construction Defect Litigation Reform Task Force, 2002-03.
- Building Industry Association, Best Management Practices Committee, member 2003.
- Precast Concrete Institute, member 2010-11.
- California Contractors State License Board, Arbitrator since 2003.
- Association for Conflict Resolution, San Diego Chapter, President 2002, Bd Member 2001-03.
- Arbitration Mediation & Conciliation Center, panel member.
- National Conflict Resolution Center, construction mediation panel member.
- American Bar Association, associate member.
- San Diego Bar Association, associate member.
- Dispute Review Board Foundation, member.
- 2009 DRBF Annual Conference Presenter: Widespread Use of DRBs in Vertical Construction.
- Recipient of the American Institute of Architects Foundation Award in 1983.
Listed in the Following States
ConstructionTech.US is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, US Pacific Islands