Peterson Construction Consulting Inc.
10914 Pifer Way Houston, TX 77024
About the Expert
Mr. Peterson specializes in occupational health and safety management systems, standards of care, wrongful death, personal injury, negligence, construction, safety, falls, fall protection, OSHA matters, steel erection, and precast erection. Experience includes over 350 projects in 21 states and territories of the United States..
Areas of Expertise
- Fall Protection
- Safety OSHA
- 1973 Southern Methodist University BSCE with Honors
- Registered Professional Engineer Texas #60723 10/23/1986 Certified Safety Professional BCSP #18008 - Comprehensive Practice 02/17/2004 Certified Safety Professional BCSP #18008 - Specialty in Construction Safety 03/10/2004 Certification - Certified Forensic Litigation Consultant (CFLC) Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) 07/26/2019 Certification - Train-the-Trainer Fall Protection - Construction Safety Council 11/22/1996 Certification - Train-the-Trainer Forklifts - J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. 11/05/1999
- 2018 OSHA 7405 Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry 2018 OSHA 3015 Excavation, Trenching, & Soil Mechanics 2018 National Ladder Safety Symposium 2016 DOT Specified Reasonable Suspicion 2015 OSHA 3115 Fall Protection 2014 Texas Fall Protection Symposium 2012 Design of Lift Beams and Hitches 2012 Lateral Stability 2009 Basic Rigger / Signalperson Certification 2008 OSHA 30 Hour 2005 Crisis Management, Investigation of Serious Accidents 2004 Fall Protection Systems, Bridge Girder Stability 2003 Bracing Requirements, Erection Stability Issues 2002 Sling Inspection and Rigging 2002 Jacking of Steel Structures, Repair and Retrofit, Staggered Trusses 2001 Stability Bracing of Steel Structures 2001 Steel Erection 1999 Train-the-Trainer Forklift 1999 OSHA 10 Hour 1996 Crane Safety 1996 Train-the-Trainer Fall Protection
- American Arbitration Association (AAA) Construction Panel 2007 â Present American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A10.13 Steel Erection Safety Committee 1987 â Present American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Construction Institute 2008 â Present American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) Construction Practice Specialty 2003 â Present American Welding Society (AWS) 1977 â Present Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) Houston Safety and Health Committee 1992 â Present Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA) 2016 â Present
- In 2001, Mr. Peterson was presented the Ray Lambright Excellence in Safety Award by the Houston Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) to recognize his personal contributions to safety in the construction industry.
- Homer Peterson CV
CV Homer R. Peterson II, P.E., CSP 2019 02 01
Listed in the Following States
Peterson Construction Consulting Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).