227 Tewksbury Ave Pt. Richmond, CA 94801
About the Expert
Professional Geologist estimates costs and performs soil and groundwater contamination assessment and remediation. Books written on hydraulic fracturing (fracking), oil spills, acid mine drainage, chromium and MTBE. Fulbright Scholar and licensed engineering contractor and driller. Interested in oil/gas field OSHA safety, spills and accidents.
Areas of Expertise
- BA; English; Geology, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, PA, 1978
- MA; Geology, University of Texas, Austin, TX, 1981
- Professional Geologist: California #4815; Alaska #A227, Arizona #39066, Idaho #693, Oregon #G-1147, Pennsylvania: # 1152G, Texas Geology #11552, Wyoming: #PG-2328, Washington #1815
- Certified Hydrogeologist: California #0088, Washington #1815
- Registered Environmental Assessor I: California # 1511; REA II: #20171 (program discontinued).
- Certified Professional Geologist, American Institute of Professional Geologists, # 7760
- Certified Petroleum Geologist, American Association of Petroleum Geologists, #6231
- Registered Asbestos Inspector and Management Planner: AHERA Accredited; OLA Registration # 0000450
- Responsible Managing Officer: License #624461: General Engineering Contractor,
- Certified for Asbestos Abatement, Hazardous Materials Removal, C-57 Well Drilling.
- California Commercial Driver License: C with Hazmat Endorsement
- California Qualified Storm Water SWPPP Developer (QSD) and Preparer (QSP); Certificate #21430
- Responsible Managing Employee: California State License Board (CSLB): General Engineering (A), certified for Haz-Mat Removal, Drilling (C-57), Asbestos Abatement and Building (B)
- TAUGHT: OSHA HAZWOPER (40 hr.); OSHA 8-hr. Refreshers;
- 40 Hour OSHA (29 CFR 1910.120), 1989
- 8 Hour OSHA Confined Space Training, 1995.
- 8 Hour OSHA Competent Person Training, 1994.
- 8 Hour OSHA Supervisors Management Training, 1993
- Transportation Training: DOT 49 CFR Parts 171-177, 1994
- Corporate Health and Safety Officer: 1990 to 2000
- Current 8-hr. refresher classes for OSHA and Asbestos Inspector
Listed in the Following States
Clearwater Group is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).