Glenn D. Cohen M.D.
696 Hampshire Road Ste 180 Westlake Village, CA 91632
About the Expert
Glenn D. Cohen, M.D. is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is subspecialty trained and possesses a Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Cohen treats disorders of the hands, wrists, forearms and elbows. Not all problems require surgery.
Areas of Expertise
- Hand Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand
- Diplomate: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Physician and Surgeon, Massachusetts
- Physician and Surgeon, California
- Controlled Substance Registration (DEA)
- Approved Supervisor of Physician Assistants, SA 27018, CA.
- Fluoroscopy Supervisor and Operator, RHC 141368, CA
- Fellow American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member American Association of Hand Surgery
- Member American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Best Clinical Paper, Musculoskeletal Infection Society Annual Meeting, Snowmass, Colorado
- Edwin R. Guise Jr., Memorial Junior Resident Paper Award, University of Southern California Graduate Orthopaedic Society
- The Bernard Jaffe, M.D., Chairman of Surgery, Research Scholarship
- Outstanding Performance in OB / GYN, SUNY Brooklyn
Listed in the Following States
Glenn D. Cohen M.D. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, US Pacific Islands