NA Dallas, TX 75248
About the Expert
Financial services litigation support, consulting, and seminars. Practicing commercial banking expert with 25 years of executive-level bank lending/credit experience and 15 years of financial advisory services in large and small consulting organizations. State-appointed supervisor of troubled banks, including heavy involvement with boards of directors and executive management. Vetted by FDIC to head bank liquidation teams. Significant report writing, deposition, and trial experience. Forensic Expert Witness Association professional member. IMS-designated EliteXpert.
Areas of Expertise
- Management Consulting
- AB Duke
- MBA Tulane
- Southwestern Graduate School of Banking (with distinction)
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- Risk Management Association
- American Bankers Association
- Articles for The RMA Journal: Community banking in crisis, Bank governance, Board selection, Credit litigation, Developing small business
- Navy - Lt., Supply Corps
Listed in the Following States
Vaughn Pearson is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).