2200 Powell St. Suite 59 Emeryville, CA 94608
About the Expert
Valued interests of minority and control holdings in partnerships, LLCs, C Corporations, and S Corporations. Testified in deposition and court regarding valuation and lost profits.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Valuations
- Economic Consulting
- Personal Injury Consultants
- Masters of Business Administration, 1983. University of California at Berkeley. Emphasis in accounting and marketing.
- B.A., Applied Mathematics, 1977. University of California at Berkeley. Emphasis in probability and statistics.
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Certified Earnings Analyst, American Rehabilitation Economics Association
- Member, Collegium of Pecuniary Damages Experts
Listed in the Following States
HSNO is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Utah, US Pacific Islands