Bay Area Innovations, Inc.
William F. Acton, PE
1064 Parkinson Court San Jose, CA 95126
About the Expert
Engineering expert for cases involving industrial equipment, machinery, power tools, and hand tools with over 25 years of engineering experience. Career focused on tool, equipment and machine design, including fabrication and installation. Expert qualified to provide engineering opinion on industry codes and standards (ANSI, ASTM, ASME, OSHA, etc.). Knowledge of product specifications and building code compliance. I excel at communicating complex technical topics to lay audiences.
Areas of Expertise
- Machinery & Industrial Equipment
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering ROCHESTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Rochester, NY
- California Licensed Professional Engineer, License Number M33813
- Maine Licensed Professional Engineer, License Number 9993
- Metal Corrosion in Boats, Westlawn Institute of Marine Technology, January 2011
- Welding Principles, Progress Energy, Crystal River, Florida, June 2012
- Level II Electrical Safety, Progress Energy, Crystal River, Florida, September 2012
- Pump Design, Progress Energy, Crystal River, Florida, November 2012
- Application of the ASME Code to Radioactive Material Packaging/Cask, Argonne National Labs, June 2014
- Human Performance Improvement Practitioner certificate course, University of Idaho, December 2014
- Human Error Investigation course, University of Idaho, December 2014
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Listed in the Following States
Bay Area Innovations, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).