Board Certified Radiologist
Jordan Haber, M.D., F.A.C.R.
1 Greenbriar Lane Dix Hills, NY 11746
About the Expert
Dr. Haber has practiced diagnostic radiology for over 30 years. Dr. Haber is prepared to help you with your cases. He will provide sound medical input to guide you along the imaging component of your case. If the case is a strong case, he will advise you; however, if the case is deemed in his opinion, weak, he will confidently alert you so as to minimize out of pocket expenses.
Areas of Expertise
- Child Abuse Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiology / Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency - State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center - Kings County Hospital, 1973-1976
- Straight Medical Internship - State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center - Kings County Hospital, 1972-1973
- Medical School - St. Louis University School of Medicine (graduated in top 1/3), 1968-1972
- Undergraduate - City College of New York - Graduated in top 5% - Pre Med, 1964-1968
- National Board of Medical Examiners June 1972
- NYS registration active thru 2012
- Diplomate, American College of Radiology - June 1976
- Fellow, American College of Radiology (honor given to 10% of Board-Certified Radiologists) - June 1993
- Mensa - 1982
- Americas Top Radiologists - Selected in 2009 and 2010
- President of Medical Staff - Mather Memorial Hospital (Port Jefferson, Long Island) 1989-1990
- Medical Director - Mather Memorial Hospital 1989-1990
- President - Long Island Radiological Society 1989-1990
Listed in the Following States
Board Certified Radiologist is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).