Materials Engineering Services, LLC
Reza A. Mirshams, PhD, PE
6324 Orchard Park Dr. Frisco, TX 75034
About the Expert
Dr. Reza Mirshams has Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Industrial Metallurgy and Metallurgical Engineering and is a Licensed Professional Engineer with 40 years combined industrial and academic experience. Dr. Mirshams is a tenured full professor in engineering technology and has taught courses in the areas of metallurgy, manufacturing processes, corrosion, galvanized steel, failure analysis of materials, fatigue, creep, product design and process.
Areas of Expertise
- Failure Analysis
- Ph.D., Industrial Metallurgy, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1980.
- M.E., Metallurgical Engineering, University of Tehran, 1973.
- Metallurgical Professional Engineer, State of Texas.
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society-AIME (TMS)
- National Society of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Fatigue Failure Analysis Case Studies, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2015.
- Review of Biomechanical Studies of Arteries and Their Effect on Stent Implant Performance, International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
Listed in the Following States
Materials Engineering Services, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States.