Materials Engineering Services, LLC
Reza A. Mirshams, PhD, PE
6324 Orchard Park Dr. Frisco, TX 75034
About the Expert
Through multidisciplinary, systematic analysis, inspection and testing we determine the failure holistically, examining related systems, material characteristics, individual parts, maintenance, environment, product specs, history, design, existing conditions, or a combination of such factors. We determine how and why the failure occurred, focusing on the mode and the root cause, whether it be the material itself, or environmental interactions or degradation.
Areas of Expertise
- Failure Analysis
- Ph.D., Industrial Metallurgy, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom, 1980.
- M.E., Metallurgical Engineering, University of Tehran, 1973.
- Metallurgical Professional Engineer, State of Texas.
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society-AIME (TMS)
- National Society of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Fatigue Failure Analysis Case Studies, Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2015.
- Review of Biomechanical Studies of Arteries and Their Effect on Stent Implant Performance, International Journal of Cardiology, 2014.
Listed in the Following States
Materials Engineering Services, LLC is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States.