Geoffrey A. Negin, M.D.
Board Certified Radiologist
11154 Harbour Estates Circle Ft. Myers, FL 33908
About the Expert
Specializing in personal injury, medical malpractice, traumatic brain injury and child abuse cases.Fellowship Trained in Neuroradiology and a Senior Member American Society of Neuororadiology. .Actively practicing general radiology for 20+ years with 90% of income derived form clinical practice.Performing medical legal and radiology case reviews for 20 years including experience in depositions and trial testimony. Experienced national lecturer. References relating to medical expert and trial testimony expertise are available upon request.
Areas of Expertise
- Medical Case Review
- Medical Malpractice
- Radiology / Nuclear Medicine
- Neuroradiology Felllowship: University of South FL College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 1994
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency: University of South FL College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 1993
- Medical School (M.D.): University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL, 1989
- Undergraduate (B.A.): Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, 1985
- Florida Board of Medicine: active medical license
- American Board of Radiology: board certified in diagnostic radiology
- CAQ (certificate of added qualification) in Neuroradiology awarded by American Board of Radiology, active through 2022
- Senior Member American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA)
- Vertebral Compression Fractures: Pain Reduction and Improvement in Functional Mobility after Percutaneous Polymethylmethacrylate Vertebroplasty; RADIOLOGY 2003; 226:366-372
Listed in the Following States
Geoffrey A. Negin, M.D. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).