Behavioral Health Strategies, Inc.
J. Harold Berberick, Ed.D.
12 Spring Street Foxborough, MA 02035
About the Expert
Dr. Berberick is highly experienced as a senior manager in the fields of Mental Health, Community Mental Health, Behavioral Health, Managed Care and Mental Retardation, Group Homes, Mental Retardation.
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral Health
- Developmental Disabilities
- Group Homes
- Mental Health
- Doctor of Education, Leadership Studies, Public Administration
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, New Jersey
- Master of Arts, Psychology
- University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, Colorado
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Minors in Psychology and Philosophy
- Regis College, Denver, Colorado
- Continuing Education and Institutes:
- Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Institute for Senior Executives of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Institute on the Management of Change
- Institute on Management Strategies for the 1990s
- Williams College, Williamstown, MA
- AK Rice Institute, Institute for Applied Study of Social Systems
- State University of New York, Graduate School of Public Administration, Albany, NY Coursework in Public Administration
- Board certified in Healthcare Management.
- American College of Healthcare Executives (Fellow)
- Board Certified in Healthcare Management
- American College of Mental Health Administration (Fellow)
- American Orthopsychiatric Association (Fellow)
- Director, Office of Project Management, NY Office of Mental Health
- Area Director MA Depts. Mental Health, Mental Retardation
- Exec. Director, Pilgrim Behavioral Health, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care consultation, interim management, expert witness.
- Adjunct faculty State University of New York.
- Papers Presented:
- “The Budgetary and Managerial Aspects of Operating a Comprehensive Rehabilitation Program,” International Association of Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Services, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Case Management: A Foundational Service, Conference on Innovations in Community Mental Health, Boston, Massachusetts.
- A Comprehensive Model for Providing Residential Services for Severely Disabled Persons, New York State Conference on Alternative Living, Monticello, New York.
- Designing a Community Support System for New York State, Council of State Governments, Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- Principles and Practice of Servant Leadership, Conference on Best Practices in the Market Place, Bangalore, India.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation: A Research Perspective, National Conference on Psycho-Social Rehabilitation, Cleveland, Ohio.
- A Research Perspective on Problem Patients in Community Mental Health, International Association of Psycho-Social Rehabilitation Services, Los Angeles, California
- Residential Services as Support Systems in the Community, New York Conference on Community Support Systems and Psycho-Social Rehabilitation, Albany, New York.
- Restructuring Mental Health Services in New York City Utilizing a Community Support Model, New York City Federation of Voluntary Mental Health Agencies, New York City.
- The Role of Residential and Community Support Services in Rural Psychiatry, Conference on Rural Mental Health, Gowanda, New York.
- Transitional Services for the Mentally Ill, National Rehabilitation Association, Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
- A Work Therapy Program in a New State Hospital, National Conference on Adjunctive Therapy, Forest Hospital, Des Plaines, Illinois.
Listed in the Following States
Behavioral Health Strategies, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).