Snoaspen Insurance Group, Inc.
Paul W. Burkett J.D., CPCU, CIC, CRM, ARM, & ALCM
10775 Double R Blvd. Reno, NV 89521
About the Expert
Paul W. Burkett can provide expert witness testimony/consulting and specializes in Insurance Company Good and Bad Faith, Agent/Broker Standard of Care, Insurance Industry Custom and Practices, Risk Management Consulting, Business Contract Insurance Clause Analysis and Application, Insurance Coverage Analysis, and Insurance Claims Disputes Analysis.
Areas of Expertise
- Insurance - Bad Faith
- Insurance - Customs and Practices
- Insurance - Property Casualty
- Insurance - Risk Management
- Insurance Agents & Brokers - Standard of Care
- 1980 A.A. in Occupational Safety and Health, Orange Coast Community College, Huntington Beach, CA.
- 1972 B.A. International Relations, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- 1977 Graduate Studies in Public Administration, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK.
- 2007 J.D. Concord Law School, Kaplan University, Los Angles, CA.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS:
- 1984 Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- 1983 Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- 1986 Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- 1981 Associate in Loss Control Management (ALCM)
- 1999 Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- ANNUAL Continuing Education Courses since 1983 (20 Hours per year minimum)
- Forensic Expert Witness Association, current member
- Northern Nevada Risk and Insurance Management Association, current member
- Nevada Independent Insurance Agents Association, serving on Education Committee and the 2009 to 2010 Insurance Person of the Year
- Past Director Board of Governors Society of Certified Insurance Counselors (2005 to 20011)
- CPCU Colorado Chapter, various positions
- CPCU Nevada Chapter, current member
- PIIAC Colorado, various committees and instructor.
- Agents Service Corporation, President 100% Owned Subsidiary of the Professional Independent Insurance Agent Corporation (PIIAC) (Past Affiliation)
- Community College of Aurora, insurance instructor (Past Affiliation)
- Colorado Insurance Commissioner Committees
- Society of Certified Insurance Counselors curriculum committees
- CIC Counselor Magazine Articles (Will Forward Upon Request)
- The Workers Compensation Dilemma
- Navigating the E&S Market
- Surge Ahead and Take Charge - Manage those EDP EXP
- Contemplating Cyber Risk
- Numerous Articles for the Nevada Independent Insurance Agents Newsletter under the Column Pauls Corner
Listed in the Following States
Snoaspen Insurance Group, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).