Okorie Okorocha, M.S., ESQ. DRAM Shop, DUI, Drug & Alcohol Expert
Okorie Okorocha, M.S., ESQ.
3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 1038 Studio City, CA 91604
About the Expert
Testified in over 200 jury trials in the areas of blood testing, hospital blood testing, DUI, impairment, intoxication, driving, alcohol and drug related: testing, amounts for personal use, abuse, use, chemical analysis. Blood testing in labs and hospitals. Breath testing, breathalyzers. Hair testing, SCRAM, WRISTAS and other chemical testing methods. All testimony is supported by Scientific Articles I provide
Areas of Expertise
- Alcohol, Drug & DUI Testing
- Drug Abuse
- Liquor Liability - Dram Shop
- Medical Research / Clinical Trials
- Pharmacology & Pharmaceutical
- M.S. in PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES--FORENSIC SCIENCE
- Graduate Certificate in Forensic Toxicology
- M.S. in Forensic Toxicology (August 18, 2014)
- STATE BAR OF CALIFORNIA 226658.
- NATIONALLY BOARD CERTIFIED CRIMINAL TRIAL LAWYER
- NATIONALLY BOARD CERTIFIED CIVIL TRIAL LAWYER
- Hospital Blood Tests, Blood Testing, Alcohol Blood Testing.
- 1) Okorocha,O.(2012), Commentary on: Sterling K.The rate of dissipation of mouth alcohol in alcohol positive subjects.J Forensic Sci 2012. Journal of ForensicSciences,57:1140.doi: 10.1111/j.1556-¬‐4029.2012.02156.x
- 2) Okorocha, Okorie. "Alcohol Breath Testing: Is There Reasonable Doubt?." Syracuse Sci. & Tech. L. Rep. 27 (2012): 124-162.
- 3) Okorocha, Okorie, Field Sobriety Tests: Criminal Injustice, "FIELD SOBRIETY TESTS: CRIMINAL INJUSTICE." Journal of Law and Social Deviance 5.1 (2013): 298-325.
- 4. Okorocha, O. "Hospital Blood Alcohol Tests vs. Whole Blood Tests in DUI Cases." Thomas M. Cooley Journal of Practical and Clinical Law 15.7 (2013).
- 5. Okorocha, O. "Commentary on Jaffe, Dena H., et al. Variability in the blood/breath alcohol ratio and implications for evidentiary purposes. J Forensic Sci 2013; Epub May 17; doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12157.," has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Forensic Sciences
- 6. 4) Okorocha,
- FLAWED BLOOD TESTS:The DUI Exception to Admissible Evidence Alb .LJ Sci. & Tech, 2013 (in press)
Listed in the Following States
Okorie Okorocha, M.S., ESQ. DRAM Shop, DUI, Drug & Alcohol Expert is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Canada (all Provinces).