Mr. Yaniv Schiff
309 W. Washington St., Ste. 1300 Chicago, IL 60606
About the Expert
Chicago-based firm providing top-notch assistance to law firms and corporations nationwide in expert computer forensics and electronic discovery services.
Areas of Expertise
- Computer Evidence Discovery
- Investigators and Investigations
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, Graduated May 2005, Bachelors of Arts in Telecommunications, Minor in History & Religion
- Universidad de Menendez Pelayo, Seville, Spain, January 2004 to May 2004, Studies in Spanish language and history, global economic practices, and international relations.
- Computer Certified Examiner, ISFCE, November 2009
- Lexis/Nexis - LAW Pre-Discovery EDD Certified User, January 2010
- Lexis/Nexis - LAW Pre-Discovery Certified Administrator, January 2010
- Oxygen Forensics Advanced User, May 2010
- LegalTech New York, February 2015
- SANS vLive! FOR508, June 2012
- SANS360: Digital Forensics and Incident Response Lightning Talk, December 2011
- Oxygen Forensics Advance User Training, Chicago, IL, May 2010
- Lexis/Nexis LAW Pre-Discovery (EDD/ADM), Chicago, IL, January 2010
- AccessData Windows Vista Forensics, September 2009, 25 Hours CPE.
- SANS Imagine This! Acquisition and handling techniques of computer evidence, September 2008
- SQL Server 2005 Administration, Chicago, IL September 2008
- AccessData Forensic Boot Camp, Chicago, IL, 21 Hours CPE
- Chicago Electronic Crimes Task Force Conference, Chicago, IL, April 2007
- Storagedecicions.com Data Storage Conference, Chicago, IL, May 2007
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association Midwest Chapter member, December 2012
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialists member, December 2014
- Forensicon Praised by U.S. Secret Service and Department of Homeland Security
Percentage of time spent as expert
Listed in the Following States
QDiscovery Company is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: All US Regions and States, Only US States, Canada (all Provinces).