Stuart Greenberg, Inc.
Stuart Greenberg, Financial/Banking Expert
112 Witherspoon Road Baltimore, MD 21212
About the Expert
30+ years Commercial Banking experience. Areas include: Bank Lending Practices, Bankruptcy, Loan Fraud, Interest Rates, Credit Policy Issues, Director/Officer Conduct, Real Estate Appraisals, Banking Regulations, Loan Commitments, & Lender Liability.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Matters
- Litigation Finance
- George Washington University, M.A., International Affairs, 1968.
- University of Alabama, B.A., Political Science, 1966.
- University of Maryland Baltimore County Incubator Program Advisory Committee, 1997-1999
- Reading, Runs and Ripken/Baltimore Reads, Inc.- Committee Member, 1994-96
- Board of Directors, Children's Guild, 1991-1992
- Pumpkin Theatre, Board of Directors, 1988-1990
- The Leadership Program, Greater Baltimore Committee, Class of 1985.
- State of Maryland Trade Policy Council. Appointed by the Governor- July 1985-July 1990
- Scottish Rite Fellowship, George Washington University, Washington, D.C., 1966-1968
- Lender Liability Issues. Co-Sponsored by the Chesapeake Chapter of RMA and the Turnaround Management Association. Co- authored with John C Joyce, Esquire, Richard M. Kremen, Esquire and Andrzej Koplewski, SunTrust Bank. 2001.
- How To Avoid and Recover Troubled Loans in Our Troubled Times. Co-authored with John C. Joyce, Esquire, Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chartered. 2002.
- Getting in the Business, Running the Business and Getting Out of the Business: Potential Quicksand for a Lender. Co-authored with John C. Joyce, Esquire, Lerch, Early & Brewer, Chartered. Presented at the RMA 2003 Risk Management Conference, Baltimore, MD, October 2003.
Listed in the Following States
Stuart Greenberg, Inc. is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Delaware, District Of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania