Expert Witness Directory The Original & Leading Online Directory of Expert Witnesses

Parental Alienation Syndrome Experts serving Idaho (change state)
show all Idaho experts

Home   >  Find an Expert  >  Parental Alienation Syndrome Expert Directory  >  Idaho
Contact an Parental Alienation Syndrome Expert
Idaho experts & expert witnesses - Experts who can provide advice in regards to the legal issues concerning Parent Alienation Syndrome (PAS) in American law, criticisms of PAS in courts of law, protecting the fundamental rights of children in families, and family law reform. Parental Alienation Syndrome can be defined as a mental condition in which a child, usually one whose parents are engaged in a high-conflict divorce, allies himself or herself strongly with one parent (the preferred parent) and rejects a relationship with the other parent (the alienated parent) without legitimate justification. Parental Alienation Syndrome experts serve as expert witnesses and forensic consultants in Idaho legal matters, and provide expert reports and testimony for judges, attorneys, lawyers, law firms, insurance companies and government agencies in Federal and state court trials and arbitrations in Idaho.
  • The listings below are of Parental Alienation Syndrome experts serving Idaho; these experts reside in Idaho, in the South West US region, or elsewhere.
  • Idaho Parental Alienation Syndrome Expert Witnesses / Consultants
    Jane McNaught, Ph.D. Jane K. McNaught, Ph.D. L.P
    Contact: Jane McNaught, Ph.D.

    Edina, MN

    Send Email   Phone Number

    Jane McNaught, Ph.D. is a Licensed Psychologist and a Board Certified Expert in Forensic Psychology within the areas of Civil, Criminal, and Family Law. Dr. McNaught specializes in evaluating emotional trauma to children and adults ... (more)

    View Profile

    View All Expert Listings Worldwide in this Category
    Didn't find the expert you need on this page?
    Let us locate the right expert for you at no charge
    by Keyword or Phrase:


    Include a General Specialty Area:

    Specify a State or Province:


    For Attorneys:
    For Experts:
    For Consumers/Students:
    Related Articles
    Free Access - No Registration Required

    Browse our Knowledge BaseBrowse more case summaries in the ExpertPages Library