- MD from University of Illinois
- Bachelor's degrees from University of Illinois and from California Baptist University
- Licensed in California and Arkansas
- Clinical Professor at University of California, Riverside Thomas Haider School of Biomedical Sciences
- Teaching faculty at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine
- Associate Clinical Professor at Western University
- Alpha Omega Alpha (medical honorary)
- Golden Apple Award for OB/GYN teaching, Arrowhead Regional Med. Center, 2007
- Award for Teaching Dedication for Western University medical students, 2006
|Abstract: Expert Reviewer/Witness for OB/GYN. Teaching faculty at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and University of California, Riverside Medical School. 50/50 Plaintiff/Defense. Please see website for full information.|
When I am retained in a legal matter as an expert I endeavor to bring a scientific argument to the courtroom, albeit in a form that can be readily understood by the jury. While I may be sometimes passionate about my opinions, I strive to be fair and impartial. The attorneys with whom I work appreciate this because it assists them in their own presentations, as well as helps to insure that there won't be any significant and uncomfortable surprises at the time of trial.
I have a well-founded knowledge of obstetrics and gynecology, as well as general medicine and surgery. I am experienced at writing reports, and at testifying at deposition and trial. Because of my experience, and because of my comfort with the subject matter of my specialty, I am able to project confidence and am not easily rattled by opposing counsel. Since I am a teacher as well as a practitioner I enjoy talking to the members of a jury, and I am able to educate them about even difficult medical concepts while not talking down to them.
My attitude is essentially this: participants in a legal matter are under enough stress already. I have accomplished my job if I can keep the medical discussion scientific rather than speculative, and calm and believable rather than emotional and falsely persuasive.
|OB/GYN - Medical Expert Witness (C. Paul Sinkhorn, MD) is listed with ExpertPages in the following jurisdictions: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Northwest Territories, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon, Puerto Rico & USVI, US Pacific Islands, Overseas International, National Experts and Canada|